Tao of Inspiring
What is Tao of Inspiring?
Tao of Inspiring is a retreat to discover the art of coaching and learning together as friends. A journey where coaching, facilitation, leadership, counselling and healing converge. Because inspiration is about being in spirit together. It is also about love, in its practical and multi- dimensional expression.
Story of the Tao Programs
Tao programs are inspired by Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu, the Chinese book of wisdom which has hundreds of renditions. This rendition of the Tao was born in 1996 when Kiran (one of the facilitators) left the corporate world to honour his calling. Upon pondering on questions like: “Why do we live a fraction of the lives we are given? Is there more to life & work than it is today?”, he realised that there is such immensity and beauty inside each of us and in our togetherness, how come we don’t discover and live our highest potential, the song in our hearts. Over the last 23 years, there have been close to 100 Tao programs across India and few internationally that have touched thousands of souls. Some of them have been in the space of corporate as well like Oracle, Cisco, P&G etc.
Who is it for?
This is a journey for,
● Coaches, facilitators, leaders in business, education, wellness & social spaces
● Consultants, counsellors, healers and therapists
● In essence, anyone who is enthusiastic to learn together the art & science of making a difference in their own life and inspiring others to live a life of passion & purpose.
Program Design and Takeaways
The program is designed in four dimensions- mind, body, heart and spirit in a way which is experiential in nature. One which provides safe space and encourages to have authentic and vulnerable conversations. The key takeaways are:
● Learning to rest in your heart vs. struggling with life and work
● Making relationships with self, dear ones, colleagues and friends, authentic and loving
● Dealing with difficult feelings like fear, sadness, anger, jealousy and even sexual feelings
● Engaging in listening and coaching as a life skill so as to inspire and be inspired